Tigers game July 2010

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yet again

So, tonight is Zumba and I'm not there. Why? Who knows. This morning's excuse was I wore my glasses and I would sweat too much to enjoy it with my glasses sliding down my nose. So, no packed gym bag. I am extremely tired and I know I will go tomorrow and Thursday. But, why not today? SABOTAGE!!!!! I am so frustrated with my weight and not losing. But seriously, where's the frustration coming from? I know what the deal is. I know, I know...look at the changes you have made. So, I am not eating 3 hours or more before bed. I am eating healthier for the most part. I bought a candy bar this evening but did not buy a second one when I was in the gas station. Believe me, it crossed my mind. Instead, I kept thinking about the trail mix I had at home that I could eat. And, guess what? I haven't even done that yet, instead I'm here writing. I guess that's progress and for that, I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment