Tigers game July 2010

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The bag is packed

So, my bag is packed so I can go to the gym after work. I have already been thinking, "oh maybe I won't go tonight. Maybe I'll just give it a whole week off". What is this? Maybe it's my slight case of winter blahs a little late. Does that even make sense? No. Then I think how much harder FitBall will be tomorrow if I don't go tonight. I love that class. It's a great workout and I think it's really fun. And, I missed last week. So, does it make sense to only go to the gym once this week? NO!!! I will go tonight. I will walk on the treadmill and I will do 2 miles like last week. I can do this. If I keep it up, I'll be more motivated to take walks on the beach in Hilton Head in a few weeks, right? Well, maybe.

I'm just a lazy person and I really don't like that. It's kind of hard to admit but maybe that's the first step in changing it. Maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it. For the first couple of weeks it will suck and you will hate it but then it will become a habit that you will NOT want to break. Trust me - I HAVE been there. You can do it sister!!!! Just keep exercising, just keep exercising - say it like Dorie in "Finding Nemo". Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete