Tigers game July 2010

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nursery opp

As I have been church "shopping" I have realized that I really miss working in the nursery at Cornerstone. I know that I will probably not have a nursery scene quite like that again but I would like to get a baby fix once in a while. Low and behold, today in the bulletin was a blurb about needing help one Sunday a month in the baby class. Yahoo! Is this God's way of settling my heart that this is where I am meant to be? I don't know for sure but I emailed my interest. Time will tell.

Today I am going to see a new musical called Boulder Faith, here in Tecumseh. It was written by one of the music directors from the Ann Arbor church, based on sermons by Pastor Paul. I am really looking forward to it.

I'm also beginning to realize that I will not be able to find some big Easter production to attend this year, due to being on vacation. I'm pretty bummed about that. Easter is actually my favorite holiday and I really enjoy the music and musicals and such. Looks like I'll have to entertain myself. Maybe I'll watch The Passion again before we get out of dodge. I mean, seriously, isn't Easter what it's all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment