Tigers game July 2010

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well, see if it works

So, I have just checked out two of my friend's blogs and I think it's great. Of course, my first reaction is, I'm not a mom so why would I want to do this? More importantly, who would read it? But, I've had this desire to blog since last summer posting on myspace about my "god" dog, Toby, and the day we had to put him down. It does seem very easy to sit down and journal on the computer.

And, here we are. I guess it will just be a journey to see where we go. I figure there will be stuff about my struggle with my weight and trying to become more bold in my faith, my ever obvious being single and probably a good dose of family drama now and then.

Thanks to Michelle and Julie for the inspiration to finally do something about it. We'll see how long it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you Cheryl...I only started because Julie made me, but now I am hooked! I love doing it - now that I know how. She had to walk me through EVERY step. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really good. Status quo but I guess I'll take it. In a month, I'll have been at the new job for a year, can you believe it? I have been thinking about going back to Cornerstone lately. I won't but it's on my mind due to still kind of looking for a new "home". I miss everyone there so much.

    I can't believe how big the kids are. They're so beatiful.

    So, seriously, are you moving to Bloomington? Any chance of having lunch before you go? I'll call in sick if I have to!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete