Tigers game July 2010

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sabotage

So, why is it that we, ok I, sabotage myself when it comes to my weight loss? I joined a gym about 2 weeks ago and have been attending some wonderful classes and have been motivated to do it. I've even been eating healthier. Well, somewhat. Today I had a pretty bad lunch. I took my Nutri System soup to work to find it was out of date. Permission for the vending machine! Yahoo. One PB&J uncrustable would have probably been fine, but not me, nope it's always 2 for me. And then there's the Potato Skins and 3 Musketeers to go with it. Ok, ok, ok so I'll have Nutri System for dinner, be done eating by 5:00 and we'll be great. I can do it!!! So, Nutri system dinner and pickles. Doing great. Even had a Weight Watchers ice cream because I was craving sweet. Done eating by 5:15 and it's a great night. Oh wait, I have to get gas. Of course I need a bottled water for rehearsal so that means paying inside. They must have moon pies, right? Well, they didn't. I scoured the aisles, not even hungry, nothing looking really good and I still bought a bag of Burger King Ketchup & Fries potato chips. What am I thinking? Ok, I can save them, right? Wrong!!! Ate the whole bag on the way to band. I felt so horrible I almost wanted to make myself puke. Lucky for me, I'll never be bulemic because I hate puking too much. It did cross my mind though.

So, I'm home from band, I haven't eaten in over 3 hours and I can live with it. Tomorrow is a new day and a day I can make it to the gym. So I will pack my bag tonight before going to bed and will make a night of it at Zumba. I'm so glad it's Tuesday and Zumba night! Don't get me started (at least not yet) at my frustration of my schedule this week. I will only be able to go to one class which means treadmill and weights one other night and that's it. Why does it have to happen when I'm so motivated to go????

FOCUS......>>>>>>I will be on the beach in 8 weeks and I WILL be thinner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment