Tigers game July 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

And once again, it's been awhile

Well, let's see, where do I start. Again, it's been awhile and I just don't do this very often. Knowing my BFF is constantly blogging may kick my butt back into gear, we'll see.

So, Bill and I have been dating about 4 1/2 months and we are still amazingly happy. We still talk all the time about how perfect this seems and how much we love being around each other. He has been on vacation for over 2 weeks and it's been tough. But, not as tough as we had anticipated. We've been able to text every night and have even talked on the phone several times. One thing is for sure, we definitely do not want to be apart for this long ever again. I can't wait until he gets home which is TOMORROW!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. well, knowing my BFF is constantly working out hasn't exactly kicked my butt into gear, so I forgive you for not blogging. =)

    ReplyDelete