Tigers game July 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

More happy story

So, I am completely in love with Bill and have met all of his girls. They definitely seem to like me which makes me very happy because I really like them.
This weekend we spent 2 whole days together. We played board games, went to the lake, watched movies and baked cookies.

We have been dating for two and a half months and I feel like I have to constantly remind myself that it hasn't been two and a half years. It just seems so perfect and I am so happy. I haven't felt this way in a really long time, if ever. It is amazing to have someone be so crazy about me and even better that I am happy and we laugh all the time. Our conversations can be honest and intense as well. Again, something I am pretty sure I've never had. Or, at least I don't remember it.

I am going to try harder to not get all "futuristic" and wedding minded because I don't want to scare him away or lose him over that. It would be crazy to have that happen when we obviously make each other so happy. It's just hard for me sometimes because I can really see it with him. But, more importantly and maybe this is what I need to remind myself of, I just want my future to include him. If that means no wedding, I will adjust. At least I feel that way today. And, I will focus on taking this day by day. It is so good!

1 comment: