Tigers game July 2010

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Surprise

So, new boy and I'm happy. New boy has 4 daughters and we have had many a conversation about me meeting them. I have not pushed and I have pretty much left it up to him and them. I would love to meet them but only when they are all ready.

In Lansing, initially I was going to meet them. But then for a few different reasons that wasn't going to happen. Well, on Thursday, it did. He had dropped me off at the mall so he could go have dinner with them. When he came to pick me up, I went to throw my bags in the back and there were 2 beautiful girls sitting in the seat. Wow! I was so excited. They were very sweet and polite, introducing themselves and one even shook my hand. One of them had gotten permission to come back with us to stay with her dad for the weekend. Neat.

We had plans to see The Blind Side last night with a friend from work and her hubby. Sweet daughter that she is said she was cool with just hanging out at home because it was "you guys' thing". No, not at all. So, we invited and she came with us. Super fun night. Dinner, laughing, making planes out of Dove wrappers and an amazing movie. What could be better? Well, I'll tell you. Coming home and chatting with him on facebook. Somehow, the idea of me and her hanging out today came up. She was really excited to do that and so now we are. Just the 2 of us. Gonna ride with me to get my eyebrows threaded and go get groceries. I can't wait. May sound boring to others but the significance, do you get it? Huge!

1 comment: