Tigers game July 2010

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Been awhile...

So, obviously, it's been 6 months since I've last posted an entry and I suppose there's no excuse for it. Maybe it's been my focus on my weight and so I rarely have any free time. The journey started last year, as you can tell by earlier posts. But, I think it got real intense around Christmas when I got my Wii from my awesome family. To catch you up, I'm officially down 36 pounds. Yahoo! Only 14 to go. When I get to that point, I will continue this lifestyle to stay healthy but I won't be so focused on my loss.

I have also started seeing someone and I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet. It's like I am finally the girl in all the chick flicks I tortured myself with over the years. He's funny, sweet, smart, considerate and best of all, he's crazy about me. Who could ask for more than that? To sum it up, when he looks at me, I feel as pretty as he thinks I am. I have never experienced that before and I could never have imagined it would feel this wonderful. Doesn't get any better than that!

For awhile on facebook, I was posting my workout routine as my status. I got a lot of compliments on it and was told by lots and lots of people that it was inspiring for them. I have kind of gotten away from that for many reasons. In looking back at it, I have decided to start a new blog about my work out journey. I will then add the link to my facebook page and people can read it that way. It's an effort to help me keep up my journaling and not feeling like I have to post my work out as my status on facebook if there's something else I'd rather share.

Think that catches up the last 6 months. Short and sweet. Look for the workout blog if you'd like to follow my journey in that part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment