Tigers game July 2010

Monday, July 13, 2009

One more thing

One more thing that Heather pointed out last night. Although she doesn't experience it, she said she knows people who are single sometimes start to miss their alone time. Huh? Do I do that? Ummmm, yea! Last summer in Saugatuck and Oscoda with my girlfriends, I was really, really wanting to come home. There were lots of other reasons involved but most of it was I wanted some down time. Time by myself. Who woulda thunk? I use to hate to be by myself. So, subconsciously, maybe there was some of those feelings this weekend too. It's been a long time since I've been in a "relationship" and maybe that's some of the uncomfort as well. I remember last summer thinking maybe I just didn't like people anymore and I was becoming a hermit. Definitely don't think that's true. But, maybe I'm finally comfortable enough in my own skin, and my own house, that I wanted a little break. Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment