Tigers game July 2010

Sunday, September 13, 2009

One last why

As I read through some of my previous blog entries, I see that I never really ended or updated the Dave story. It starts with yet another why. Why can't I have feelings for such a wonderful guy? Why is there no spark? I mean, seriously, he's extremely thoughtful and observant and kind. Who wouldn't want that kind of man in their life? I guess the answer to the why is that God is in control. He has a plan and for right now, for whatever reason, Dave is not the guy for me. I really wanted him to be. So, I will continue to trust and pray and seek God's face and His plan, not mine. Oh yea, and I should probably spend some quiet time with him but we all know how good I am at that one! Now is as good a time as any to focus on that. What better place than the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment