Tigers game July 2010

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I did it

So, I made it to the gym yesterday. At about 2:00 I wasn't sure I was going to. Had a relatively big lunch with co-workers and my "naptime" hit. All I wanted to do was go home and take a nap. But, as Dorothy reminded me...if you go home and take a nap you will get fat! Yep, it's true. So, I made it to the gym. And, I did my 2 miles. AND, I actually ran for 4 minutes. It was one minute increments a couple of times throughout my time, but I did it. I've never been able to do that. Maybe I should clarify run. That would be a very slow jog. But, the heart rate was up and I was proud of myself when I finished. Hopefully while on vacation next week, I'll be motivated to walk on the beach. Great exercise!

1 comment:

  1. Try the gym in the morning ~ it will keep you from wanting to "nap" through it. How are you doing otherwise?

    ReplyDelete